SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 11 December 2014

Festive Makeup | Sparkle










Hi Lovelies, 
Today I thought I would share with you a makeup look which is perfect for the festive season. It has sparkle and luscious lashes! What's not to love? 
Below is a list of all the products I used to achieve this look :)

Eyes- I first applied Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion to the lids to ensure my shadow stays put for the evening, I then applied Barry M's Super Soft Eye Crayon in No2 all over the lid and blended out with a Mac 217, I then applied MAC's shadow in Texture in the crease to ensure a seamless blend, I dabbed Urban Decay's Half Baked on the lid with a flat brush and Virgin to the inner corners to add some sparkle and to finish, I used Rimmel's Gel Liner to add some definition and finally lined my waterline with Rimmel Eye Liner in nude to open up my eyes.

Brows and Lashes- L'oreal Brow Artist 03, Tanya Burr's Individual Lashes, L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara.

Face- Foundation: Mac studio fix fluid blended with fingers, Concealor: Mac Prep and Prime in Light Boost, Powder: Mac studio fix powder, Contour: The Body Shop Bronzing Powder No 3, Blush: Revlon No 020 Tawny Peach, Highlight: The Body Shop Radiance Pearls

Lips- Revlon Chubby Stick (colour has rubbed off), L'oreal Color Riche Julianne's Nude, Clarins Lip perfector No 2 

What's your go to look this party season?
Lizzie x

1 comment :

  1. Your gorgeous and love this makeup look! I nominated you for the Leibster Award, the post is on my blog for details if you want to do it:) x

    ReplyDelete